Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Idiot of the Week: Politics by Satire


The Idiot Award of the week goes to a post about Barack being a Republican from the unfunny blog Politics by Satire. Not only do I fail to find the satire anywhere, but he has the gall to insinuate Obama is out of the gay closet.

Republicans don't like gay people so he wouldn't be one. Duh. Obama is also married with kids and is clearly NOT GAY! DUH!

Everything else in the post is also a lie by the way. America will not be hawkish. We will be friends with everyone which is more important.

How many of these blogs are there spreading these lies? Thank the stars there is truth on the internet like this shining beacon of hope known as the Super Liberal's blog.

3 comments:

Chris C said...

So who's face are you going to use once Bush is gone?

Anonymous said...

Haha man your blog is awesome. At first I was very concerned that it might actually be serious, but then I realized that no one who actually believed these things would have the intellectual ability to run a website in the first place. Sadly, there are so many who do actually think like this...

Super Liberal said...

I am serious and I am very very smart. And funny too.

But then again, most liberals like myself are.

We are not sad though. I do not understand what you mean by "sad".